Saturday 16 March 2013

[Lovers India] Marbles.


 ONCE YOU LET THEM GO, YOU CAN'T GET THEM BACK
SEND THE POEM BELOW TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS INCLUDING ME!

Well, here is the cure...... Just smile and say...
Dear Lord,
I know you're watching over me
And I'm feeling truly blessed
For no matter what I pray for
You always know what's best!

I have this circle of E-mail friends,
Who mean the world to me;
Some days I 'send' and 'send,'
At other times, I let them be.


I am so blessed to have these friends,
With whom I've grown so close;
So this little poem I dedicate to them,
Because to me they are the 'Most'!


When I see each name download,
And view the message they've sent;
I know they've thought of me that day,
And 'well wishes' were their intent.


So to you, my friends, I would like to say,
Thank you for being a part;
Of all my daily contacts,
This comes right from my heart..


God bless you is my prayer today,
I'm honoured to call you 'friend';
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until we write again.

 



"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting the lion not to attack you because you are a vegetarian. Think about it."
    Rajesh kannoly
 Find me on
              





If you forward this email, please delete the forward history, including my email address.  Remember, erasing the history helps to prevent SPAMMERS from mining addresses and viruses from being propagated. Also enter the addresses on the "Bcc" line to hide them from others.

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Lovers India" group.
To post to this group, send email to loversindia@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/loversindia
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Lovers India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment