Bourntec is seeking for a professional Sr. .NET Developer to join one of our client team in Jacksonville, FL
Position: Sr. .NET Developer
Location: Jacksonville, FL (Only Locals)
Duration: 6+ months
*Must haves - WCF, .NET 4.0, and SQL Stored Procedures
· The Sr. .NET Developer will be responsible for the technical enhancements and new features for custom developed applications, enhancing and supporting them as necessary to meet business goals.
· You will work on full life-cycle software development of both web based applications as well as our non-web applications and services.
· You will participate in the Agile/Scrum software framework and be able to design and use good software development patterns and practices.
· Works independently and in a group environment as a leader in new development and maintenance of existing systems.
· Will evaluate design approaches (complexity, performance, high availability, scalability, durability) and make recommendations for implementation.
· Participate in design, architecture and code reviews and mentor other team members.
· Ensure designs adhere to good programming practices and quality standards.
· Provide time and resource estimates for features/applications.
· Creation and adoption of technology patterns and practices.
· Proactively identifies opportunities to reuse existing code across the group and the IT department as a whole.
· 7+ years of hands on development experience.
· Understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles.
· Solid understanding of design patterns.
· Solid experience in releasing live software in the .NET 4.0 framework in C#.
· Understanding of WCF/SOAP and REST based web services.
· Experienced in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or above and a solid understanding of T-SQL.
· Ability to communicate and work directly with internal customers/project owners and project managers.
· Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually.
· Bachelor Degree in IT is highly desirable.
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, and delete the original message immediately.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Lovers India" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Lovers India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.