Monday 23 June 2014

[Lovers India] Tata.. Bye bye... Sayonara!

Hello Lovers India group members,


My name is Manjri. Hope you have enjoyed my emails in last few days.

I am sorry but I won't be posting on your beloved group.
Members who wish receive my emails ahead can join my Mailing list on Google.


Email address to directly subscribe to the group -

If you have any other suggestions or queries, please do email me at manjri.hs@gmail.com

Thanks, Keep Smiling,
Manjri Sharma.

Join me on my Mailing list - mShares 

Send me a request on my email address, if you require any particular info. I will post on my group asap.

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Lovers India" group.
To post to this group, send email to loversindia@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/loversindia

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Lovers India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment