Thursday 22 August 2013

[Lovers India] Mistake from the movie director


 

 

 

1. It's a bird, it's superman,

no....... it's just an aeroplane from trojan horse film starring by Brad Pitt






 

2.What are you staring at?... OOh I see,

I actually the firstttttt director of Adidas Company





 

3.You think your kung Fu is good?

I dont think is as good as the watch in my left hand

 






 

4.Well friend... Actually I dont know how to shoot a gun,

I am an actor, not a policeman






5.Woman : Tony, you drop your Hand phone

       Man  : sssttt... shut up, we're on movie





 

But not as stupid as

 

6. Bush : This military equipment is really awesome,

I can even see the night in other countries 8-)

 






 

7. Bush :  How do I read this book? Do I have to read it upside down ? 

    Kid   :  no, sir but  please look at me as you are really understand coz the world is staring at you right now

 


--
Best Regards,
Pallavi K


 

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Lovers India" group.
To post to this group, send email to loversindia@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/loversindia
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Lovers India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment