Tuesday 13 August 2013

[Lovers India] I miss You




I miss the hours we would spend talking,
being open and honest and free




I miss how my heart would breath a sigh of
relief because you brought me peace




I miss the feeling of hope and happiness
and how with you I always felt content




I miss the hours I would spend lying
by your side tracing the lines upon your skin




I miss the way you held me close enough
to hear your heartbeat, I wish I could hear it again




I miss you every minute of everyday
it's an ache, a sadness, an emptiness
that doesn't ever go away







--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Lovers India" group.
To post to this group, send email to loversindia@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/loversindia
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Lovers India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment