Tuesday 30 April 2013

[Lovers India] Most STUPID Questions People usually ask

1. At movies: hey! What are you doing here?


Me: I sell tickets in black here. Don't you know?

 

2. In bus: A fat lady steps on my feet: Sorry did that hurt?


Me: No not at all. I'm on local anaesthesia . Why don't you try again? 





3. When i get woken up at midnight by a call: sorry! Were u sleeping?

Me: Na! I was doing research on whether monkeys in Africa marry or not. You thought i was sleeping,u stupid fool?

 


4. When they see me with shorter hair: hey Have u had a haircut?

Me: Nah! Its autumn. my hair's shedding.!




5. When someone call's on land-line n asks where r u?


Me: I'm in market with telephone around my neck...!!!

--
--
Thanks & Regards
Pramod Patil

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Lovers India" group.
To post to this group, send email to loversindia@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/loversindia
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Lovers India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment