Wednesday 27 June 2012

[Lovers India] I'm pleased to share my good experience with you...:)

Hi mate,

How are you doing?

I'm pleased to share my good experience with you...:)

I've bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 for myself last week!!lol

It's amazing, even beyond my imagination!!

This is the shop i got the Galaxy S3: www.oemdeal.info  tell them you heard the news from me, they may offer you free shipping or some discounts for sure.lol

And i watched the movie Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted, it was the party of various animals, especially their performance in the circus, lol

Next month i will do some trip to the country side.

Best regards

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Lovers India" group.
To post to this group, send email to loversindia@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/loversindia

No comments:

Post a Comment