Wednesday 29 June 2011

Re: [Lovers India] Fw: My Best Friend …

hey gr8 work

u can post such gr8 articles there also


Every Time

Your eyes of crystal blue 
Made me melt as you looked at me
Wanting to make love to you
Every time..Was heavenly 

Months have long since passed
Since I was there with you
Now it all seems like a dream
But do dreams ever come true 

I look at your picture and smile 
Remembering the time we shared 
Oh how beautiful it was 
A love we can't compare 

It was so perfect..The love we shared 
Because it was meant to be 
Our love was set up in heaven 
Both for you and for me 

Every time I think of you 
Tears come to my eyes 
I think of the way we made love
Wishing I hadn't left you there to cry
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Lovers India" group.
To post to this group, send email to loversindia@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/loversindia

No comments:

Post a Comment