Wednesday 29 June 2011

[Lovers India] when y............

When you're away from me
I long for you...
in my thoughts,
in the center of my soul.
I yearn to see
the affection in your eyes...
blue depths of love for me.
I crave the safe warmth
of your arms around me...
my cave of comfort, ease and peace.
My body aches with hunger for you...
the exquisite torture
of delayed ecstasy,
coming soon, coming soon.
I long for you, I yearn for you,
I ache for you...
Please, bring all that I crave
in your incomparable self.
Come to me.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Lovers India" group.
To post to this group, send email to loversindia@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/loversindia

No comments:

Post a Comment