Sunday 9 February 2014

[Lovers India] Love Poem... One And Only


One And Only


© Jason Wischerman

You're my one and only 
I wasn't complete without you 
God put you in my life for a reason 
To help me get through 

He knew just how special you are 
And knew I'd fall in love with you 
He knows no matter what the circumstances are 
We can make this last between us two 

Your my one and only 
And I'll forever stay by your side 
I'll be your sunshine on a rainy day 
I'll wipe the tears away when you cry 

I'll be the one to pick you up 
Whenever you may fall 
Be the one guy you can truly count on 
I'll be the one guy to give you my all 

You're my one and only 
The one I give my heart to 
I know whenever I'm down and out 
I can run to you 

I'd be sure to always put a smile on your face 
When all you want to do is frown 
I'd be sure to always help you get up 
Whenever you start to get down 

It took me almost half my life 
Searching for a special girl like you 
Now that I have got you in my life 
Losing you is something I wouldn't and couldn't do 

You're my one and only 
And I love you, heart and soul 
You will forever be in my heart 
And I will never let you go...

    
 Mukesh      
+91 9400322866

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Lovers India" group.
To post to this group, send email to loversindia@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/loversindia
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Lovers India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment