Sunday 1 December 2013

[Lovers India] Never Meant To Be



Softly as a gentle breeze,

Love crept into my heart



So softly I did not realize

Until we came to part.






'Twas then that love so suddenly

Grew claws, and without warning



Clamped around my heart and left

Me bleeding and in mourning.



So stunned was I by this attack,

I did not cry out "stay! "




And, frowning at my silence,

You turned and walked away.






I never knew, until you left,

How much you'd meant to me



And now you're gone, I guess

Our love was never meant to be.



--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Lovers India" group.
To post to this group, send email to loversindia@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/loversindia
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Lovers India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment