Saturday 21 September 2013

[Lovers India] poem : The last page of notebook

The last page of notebook…
A place where I check
whether my pen is working or not
A place where I calculate
the percentage out of the marks I got 


The last page of notebook…
A place where I play the game
of flames with my secret crush's name
Then strike it off so that no one sees
and not giving a chance for my best friend to tease

The last page of my notebook…
A place where I chat
with my friend when the class is going on
Unable to listen
the boring lecture going on since morn 


The last page of my notebook…
A place where I note
important questions for the upcoming exam
A place where I scribble
random things or even try drawing the funny face of Ma'am and friends

The last page of my notebook…
A place where I write
beautiful lines of my favourite song
A place where me and my friend play
tic-tac-toe with marks of right and wrong
The last page of my notebook
A page which is fly in air in a form of plane
Some times its pass to the dear one to give some message
The last pages of our notebooks…
aren't just pages, they are much more…
They are precious diaries…
where I unknowingly treasure our teenage memories… 

Times are pass and things becomes memory
Now we miss all those precious memory,
Miss those doodles in a boring lecture,

Love the moment getting caught drawing our fat,bald professor,
Still remember the love letters i practiced,
Can still smile to the jokes we shared,
Can't forget the weird poems i wrote,
You were the one who made it all - "Beloved last page of my notebook"



Please write your valuable comment of the above poem in below blog

http://thelastpageodnotebook.blogspot.in/2013/09/the-last-page-of-notebook.html?spref=tw

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Lovers India" group.
To post to this group, send email to loversindia@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/loversindia
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Lovers India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment