Monday 24 June 2013

[Lovers India] Girl

Boy: Hello Babe.... (11:45pm)
Girl: (last seen at 11:46pm)

Boy: Hey please answer me :) ( 11:50pm)
Girl: (last seen at 11:52pm)

Boy: But why do you treat me like that??
Why don't you answer me? (12:00am)
Girl: (last seen at 12:00am)

Boy: Ok good night dear,
i just wanted to tell you that 2dy I have received my salary
worth Rs.50,000  and i
have reserved Rs.20,000 for ur shopping....but l thin

Girl: ohh hi dea...
Actly mum was der dts y I cudn reply...
N wow darling dts a gr8 nwz....
I love you a lot..
N when shall we go ? (12:05am)
Boy: (last seen 12:06am)

Girl: Baby please answer me na...
dear i was off last time, lmme knw na wen shall we go?(12:08am)
Boy: (last seen 12:09am)

Girl: I think ur lukin vry tired cz off wrkn load..
So nw u go to bed n slp well hooney,tk cr, (12:10am)
Boy: (last seen 12:12am)
.
.
Girl: sry to disturb u but 1n think I frgot dat
tomorrow we will go for shopping okay love yu baby....... (12:20am)

Boy: (last seen 12:25am)
........😅

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Lovers India" group.
To post to this group, send email to loversindia@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/loversindia
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Lovers India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment