Friday 16 November 2012

[Lovers India] So Good To Hold You



~!~!Ur Eyes~!~!~ 

 


When you came to your door tonight,

And your beautiful eyes gazed at me
From the darkness within,
The world around me came to a stop,
For just a few seconds,
As I saw the love from within you.



You looked at me with your warm smile,
Your black hair around your face,
And whispered softly, "hi baby",
And once again,
I was at your mercy.



For when you look into my soul
And I hear the sound of your sweet voice,
My heart opens to you my love,
With all of my dreams now fulfilled.



I never knew that a love like this
Could ever exist,
A love that consumes me,
A love so powerful,
And so overwhelming,
That I fear if I were without it,
My heart would no longer have a meaning
To its existence,
For the love that flows through it now, 
Is what keeps me alive,
Keeps me whole.



As I gaze into your eyes my love,
Down into the depths of your very being,
I can see the love you feel for me,
A love as strong as my own,
A love that fills me so full of emotion,
So full of hope for the future,
That I pray I will spend the rest of my days,
Gazing into your eyes.

 

 

So Good To Hold You


 


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net





It feels so good to hold you



In my arms just so tight 



The longer I lay and hold you 



It makes my world a little more right
 





It feels so good to hold you
 



That I don't ever want to let go 



It don't matter what time of day 



Or what direction the wind may blow 



  


It feels so good to hold you



Both as a lover and a friend 



You are just what I needed 



To help this wounded heart to  mend.
 



 



It feels so good to hold you
 



By now you should have a clue 



That I've always been honest 



Everytime I said "I LOVE YOU"
 




--

Thanks & Regards,


          E.JEEVA
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Lovers India" group.
To post to this group, send email to loversindia@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/loversindia

No comments:

Post a Comment