Thursday 31 May 2012

[Lovers India] Fwd: FW: Plz help and forward this mail.

 

 


Sent: 30 May 2012 11:52
To: Undisclosed recipients:
Subject: Plz help and forward this mail.

 

 

 

 

Hi ALL,


    

Dear Reader, 

I am writing this on behalf of my loving husband.
   

Everything was fine, me, my husband and our two children. We had a happy family. My husband was an Engineer in a big company. He comes home early and helps me with the house chores and plays with the children… Our dreams were shattered in front of our eyes last week. It was a drunk lorry driver, who came on the wrong side and hit us and went. It killed my little baby girl and left my husband paralyzed. My husband is still in the hospital. His
brain is damaged and he needs an operation. I need 5 lakhs to save his life I have collected about 3 lahks from my friends and family. I need another 2 lakhs.I don't want to lose him. He is such a wonderful husband & father 

He still doesn't know we lost our little girl.. I am looking after my son now.. Without my husband I won't be able to take care of him. Please help me 
save my husband the one person I dearly love. I have already lost my daughter and I don't want to lose my husband as well. Please help us. 
Thank you very much for your love & support.   
  

May God bless you. 

Yours Truly, 
Nirosha Silva 
(I know you don't like to forward mails. I am really sorry to bother you.  If you have a heart and like to help a family, please forward this mail. 
Every time you forward this it will add 5 cents per email ID to AOL and they will deposit it into my bank account. This will help me save my husband.)
   


( Even If you treat it as all Fake ... Try to forward Please. It Does not CostFor You. BE OPTIMISTIC)
  

      Whether it's true or false doesn't matter, but Pls forward this as Max as you can.

[I Hope All Are Doing Well]

 

 

 

 

 



DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.







***************************************************
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may
contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-
mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or
incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a
result of email transmission.
***************************************************

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ This e-mail and its attachment(s), if any, may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is intended to be addressed by the sender and is protected under relevant law. The information contained in this electronic message and in any attachment(s) to this message is confidential, legally privileged and intended only for those person(s) or entity/ies to which this electronic message is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this message (or any part of its contents) and you should destroy this message, and notify the sender immediately. E-mail transmission (integrity and security of this message) cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, be incomplete, or contain viruses. Computer viruses can be transmitted via e-mail. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The sender accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Although the sender has taken precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, the sender cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail transmission including attachment(s), if any. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email (or any part of its contents) or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The sender reserves the right to record, monitor, and inspects all email communications through its internal and external networks. The sender, however, shall be subject to such lawful supervision of the said message as the sender deems necessary in order to protect its information, interests and reputation. *************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Lovers India" group.
To post to this group, send email to loversindia@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/loversindia

No comments:

Post a Comment