Monday 29 August 2011

Re: [Lovers India] EID MUBARAK......In Advance

Edd Mubarak 

On 30-Aug-2011, at 10:10 AM, dream ali <dreamali2008@gmail.com> wrote:


I really apologize my all sweet friends, I didn't continues send Quran Pak Because I was trying to finish Holy Quran and by the grace of ALLAH I completed.

Inshah ALLAH I going to start tomorrow

(((Please don't forget your ZAKAT and Fitrana)))

Take care and keep smile Happy EID MUBARAK in Advance

 



EID MUBARAK

 

 
 
 "In This Life Nothing Happens Until You Make It."

D.A

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Lovers India" group.
To post to this group, send email to loversindia@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/loversindia

No comments:

Post a Comment