| |
Simple but true.. Hi Lord, its me. We are getting older and things are getting bad here. Petrol prices are too high, no jobs, food and heating costs too high. I know some have taken You out of our schools, government and even Christmas, but Lord I'm asking you to come back and re-bless this planet . We really need you!!! There are more of us who want you than those who don't! Thank You Lord, I Love you. If you agree send it on. If not just delete. Only you and the Lord will know. | | | | | | |
__._,_.___
ALWAYS KEEP SMILING
ALWAYS KEEP_MAILING
Just click here
M.YUSUF
COONOOR
THE NILGIRIS
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Lovers India" group.
To post to this group, send email to loversindia@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
loversindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.co.in/group/loversindia
No comments:
Post a Comment